About Cowboy Lifestyle Network
CLN is dedicated to bringing you up to date news and results from many western competitions from your local area and from around the world including professional, college and youth rodeos, cutting, reining and show horse competitions, barrel racing, team roping and bull riding jackpots. And, don’t forget the Rodeo Queens! You’ll be able to get a glimpse into a day in the life of these beautiful, hard working ladies.
At CLN, we believe in the integrity of the cowboy lifestyle and the hard working individuals who live and love this exciting way of life. We will remain authentic to our western heritage. Our hope is that you’ll like what you see and share it with your family and friends. So, whether you live in the city or on a ranch, “Click on, and Hang on” because the Cowboy Lifestyle Network has something for you!
Welcome to the Cowboy Lifestyle Network!
- Patrick O’Donnell “O’D”: CEO and President
- Danny O’Donnell: Co-Founder and Executive Director of Social Media
- Aaron Kuhl: Editor-in-Chief and Director of Business Development
- Lois O’Donnell: Executive Officer
- Charlie Sampson: World Champion & Hall of Fame Bull Rider
- Matthew O’Donnell: Lead Editor and Photographer
- Crystal Rae Coddington: Host Reporter
- Duffy Ladd: Photographer
- Megan Dial: Host Reporter
- Gabi Jaffee: Photographer/Writer and Owner/Founder of Rodeo Wrecks
- Gretchen Kirchmann: Writer and Owner/Founder of Kirchmann Media Group
- Melissa De Vera: Editor/VFX