A lineup of the Chad Berger Bucking Bulls will put the cowboys through their paces during the 2017 Bismarck North Dakota Community Bank PBR Bull Riding Challenge. The annual event takes place at the Bismarck Civic Center in Bismarck North Dakota on June 16 and 17. Cooper Tires has been a long-standing sponsor of this great bull riding event and also a proud sponsor of Chad Berger Bucking Bulls.
Be at the arena as the excitement unfolds each night at 7:30 P.M. On Friday night, 45 bull riders will take the challenge in the long round event. On Saturday night, the top 15 contestants will compete for the championship during the short round. Professional bull riding remains one of the most dangerous of all rodeo events. As such, the sport is one of the most popular with spectators.
2017 Bismarck North Dakota Community Bank Bull Riding Challenge
Built Ford Tough, Wrangler and Cooper Tires are some of the partners who sponsor the annual event, which brings all the thrills and chills of the western sport that fans have come to love. In 2016, crowd favorite Jess Lockwood started out strong with a 93 point ride. However, he ended up losing to Chase Outlaw who topped the score by amassing 179 points in all. For 2017, some of the returning popular cowboys competing in the event include:
• Jess Lockwood from Volborg, Montana has a world ranking of 2, earned 1,677.50 points as of March 30, 2017 and $161,973.33 in winnings for 2017
• Chase Outlaw from Hamburg, Arkansas has a world ranking of 3, earned 1,614.16 so far and has $82,131.19 in earnings for the year.
• Derek Kolbaba from Walla Walla, Washington has a world ranking of 5, earned 1,420 points thus far andRemove featured image$106,538.64 in monetary awards.
Chad Berger Bucking Bulls
Chad Berger has more than 225 bulls. In the last decade, Chad Berger was awarded stock contractor of the year six times. Some of the top ranking Chad Berger Bucking Bulls that might be making an appearance in the Dakota Community Bank PBR Bull Riding Challenge include:
• Floyd 345-ranked 14-ridden one time-100 percent buck-off
• Speed Demon-ranked 47-ridden one time-60 percent buck-off
• Asteroid-ranked 31-ridden four times-100 percent buck-off
• BC Circular Insanity-ranked 34-ridden eight times-87.5 buck-off
Tickets go on sale in April and may be purchased by calling the Bismarck Civic Center at (701) 355-1370. Tickets are also available for purchase at the PBR website.
When western events unfold, the Cowboy Lifestyle Network are always on hand to cover the action. They will be there to cover the 2017 Bismarck Dakota Community Bank PBR Bull Riding Challenge. Additionally, the Ak-Chin Indian Community, Earnhardt Auto Centers and Papa John’s Road Team media broadcasters will also be in attendance.
CLN Community & Event Sponsor