Chevy Silverado deliveries in the United States increased by .6 percent in November 2016 compared to November 2015, according to the website GM Authority. According to General Motors, these results represent Silverado’s best November since 2003. J.D. Power awarded the Silverado LD with the “Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup in Initial Quality, Two Years in a Row” for the 2015 and 2016 models.
The famous Silverado has several editions with useful and aesthetic options, including:
● High Desert Package, with a new lockable, water-resistant storage unit perfect for hauling your gear. Magnetic Ride Control helps keep your ride smooth even in changing road conditions. Both options will be available in early 2017.
● Silverado 1500 Rally 1 and Rally 2 editions, available in a palette of appealing colors – black, summit white, red hot and silver ice metallic. Rally striping and a sporty feel complete the look.
● Midnight Editions of the Silverado and Silverado HD, with bold, black accents for a striking appearance. These editions also sport off-road tires.
● Silverado Realtree Edition, the ultimate truck for the outdoor enthusiast. Introduced in spring 2016, this outdoor-inspired edition includes exterior camo graphics.
● Silverado Custom Sports HD Edition, with chrome accents and body-color grille and bumpers for a distinctive look. Chevy offers this vehicle in black or summit white.
● Silverado Black Out Edition, providing a rebellious look. The vehicle’s 20-inch black painted wheels and standard deep-tinted rear view windows give a stealth appearance.
● Special Ops Edition, with naval-inspired graphics, black accents, and sports accessories. Deep-tinted windows and all-terrain tires contribute to aesthetics and utility.
If you’re in the market for a Chevy Silverado, visit your local Earnhardt store for a test drive – you won’t be disappointed!
CLN Community & Event Sponsor