- cooking spray
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 2 cups new potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen carrots, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated and cut into quarters
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together the cream of chicken soup, milk, and Italian seasoning until well combined, then mix in the potatoes, turkey meat, peas, corn and carrots. Gently stir the cut-up biscuits into the mixture until coated, and spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until the top of the casserole is deep golden brown and the biscuits are no longer doughy inside, 35 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese on top, and return to oven; bake until cheese topping is melted, an additional 4 to 6 minutes.