Hailed as one of GMC’s premier vehicles, the Denali provides comfort and quality with premium features and materials available too. These include heated driver and front-passenger seating appointed in leather, unique seat trim, and incredible cabin quietness.
Bold exteriors complete the look, with GMC’s distinctive headlights, aluminum wheels and chrome accents. Additional features add convenience and style, like a hands-free rear lift gate and keyless entry – perfect when your hands are full of gear.
When you’re driving a Denali, the latest available technology keeps you entertained and in charge with the GMC IntelliLink system. You can add on a WiFi hotspot to stay connected when you’re on the go. And driver alert tools include cameras, radar and sensors help you with backing up and a clearer view in those hard-to-see areas.
A range of Denali models offer features or add-ons to fit almost any need or want:
- Yukon: Three rows of first-class seating for up to eight people – with the third row folding flat when you demand more space for stuff
- Sierra 1500: Premium materials like burnished aluminum trim and a 6.2 liter, eight-cylinder engine
- Sierra Denali HD: Available DURAMAX 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine with Allison transmission for the power to trailer and tow large loads
- Acadia: An 8-inch customizable display screen to access vehicle information, controls, and your connected media
- Canyon: a smaller truck with big-truck amenities, including roomy interior and bed with add-on accessories to help manage your cargo
- Terrain: Technology and performance, including StabiliTrack traction control
When you’re looking for a tough but stylish truck, check out a Denali model at your closest Earnhardt Auto Center!