Delectible, succulent and a perfectly spicy! This Corn on the Cob is wonderful to make as a side dish or even a snack. The juicy corn with all of that butter, chili powder, cheese and the lime juice is so scrumptious and addicting. The best part about it, no mess in the kitchen – bonus – no muss no fuss.
It’s a wonderful side dish that we made the other night to have with our BBQ chicken! It’s one of our favorites and it’ll be one of yours too! Check out a different version of this recipe using cumin or chopped fresh garlic instead of chili powder. Mix it up a little and see what tickles your tastebuds.
- 6 ears corn, unhusked
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese (Mexican white cheese)
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
Easy to follow Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or grill on the BBQ!
- Place corn, in its husks, directly on the oven rack. Roast until tender and cooked through, about 40-45 minutes.
- Peel down the husks. Rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with chili powder, cotija, cilantro and lime juice.