Start Planning for the National Finals Rodeo 2022 with the Tropicana Las Vegas
Saddle up rodeo fans because it’s almost “the most wonderful time of the year!” December 1st-10th is NFR time! As we head toward rodeo week, cowboys and cowgirls from across the world are gearing up for next-level rodeo performances and a week-long celebration in sparkling Las Vegas, Nevada. Since 1959 the prestigious Wrangler National Finals Rodeo has brought ProRodeo front and center on the world’s stage. With the-best-of-the-best rodeo athletes and livestock alike, the 2022 NFR is sure to leave rodeo fans on the edge of their seats. While the dirt will be flying in the Thomas & Mack Center, a whole slew of rodeo entertainment will be taking place along the Vegas Strip. Some of the greatest entertainment can be found at the NFR Home-Base, the Tropicana Las Vegas.
What to Plan for During the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo 2022
The Tropicana Las Vegas is proud to host another year of top-notch NFR Entertainment and those of us here at Cowboy Lifestyle Network are excited to jump in headfirst and share with you the must-dos during rodeo week. Let’s start with the main event, the National Finals Rodeo Performances!
Wrangler National Finals Rodeo Performances 2022
- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | First Performance | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: Pendleton Whisky
- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Second Performance | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: Coors
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Third Performance | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: Hesston by Massey Ferguson
- SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Fourth Performance | Memorial Night | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: Polaris Ranger
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 5
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Fifth Performance | TETWP Night | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: Montana Silversmiths
- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Sixth Performance | Resistol Rookie Night | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: Resistol
- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Seventh Performance | Military Night | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Eighth Performance | Canadian Night | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: Durango Boots
- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo — Ninth Performance
- 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: RAM
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Tenth Performance — Wrangler National Patriot Night | 5:45 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Performance Sponsor: Wrangler
Where to Shop
The NFR in Las Vegas is one of the best times to shop all of your favorite brands in one place! In addition to the infamous Cowboy Christmas, there are so many other opportunities to shop throughout the city. Let’s check them out now!
NFR Cowboy Christmas at the Convention Center
Featuring more than 350+ exhibitors from across the United States, attendees can find all different types of shops including jewelry makers, western wear brands, boot shops, furniture vendors, original artists, homemade craft artisans, and hatmakers. In addition to the shopping, you can include a variety of live events including the Ariat Rodeo Live Stage and the YETI Junior World Finals. This year’s schedule will run 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily.
Stetson Country Christmas at the Rio
If you’re staying near the Rio, then grab your shopping bags because Stetson Country Christmas is calling the Rio home this year. With hundreds of vendors to peruse, there is no shortage of boots, jeans, hats, home decor, and more at Country Christmas!
CINCH Western Gift Show at the South Point
The South Point CINCH Gift Show is a great place to catch the World Series of Team Roping Championship going on most of the week of NFR. While watching the team roping you can meander the many vendors they have on-site as well!
Roper Cowboy Marketplace
Hosted at Mandalay Bay, Roper Cowboy Marketplace is a hop and a skip away from everything else on the strip and you can take the tram there from most of the major resorts! Find everything you need at one of the many shopping opportunities during the National Finals Rodeo 2022!
In addition to the rodeo and non-stop shopping, the NFR nightlife is a highlight on its own. If you are looking for a place to watch the NFR without the crowds, then we definitely recommend booking your home base at the Tropicana Las Vegas. Catch all the details below!
Ready to Book Your Trip? Stay at the Tropicana Las Vegas!
With the 2022 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo right around the corner, now is the time to start planning your NFR adventure, but why not check out where you will be staying beforehand? The Tropicana Las Vegas is one of the premier resorts for your NFR experience. Want to be smack-dab in the middle of the action? The Tropicana Las Vegas Resort & Casino truly is your “one-stop-shop” for all things NFR.!
Rodeo entertainment at The Tropicana is endless! Mark your calendars and make sure to join Cowboy Lifestyle Network as we celebrate the 2022 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo at The Tropicana Las Vegas this December 1st-10th!