Ak-Chin Pavilion Seating Chart
With a capacity of 20,000, Ak-Chin Pavilion is one of Cowboy Lifestyle Network’s favorite venues to see your favorite country music artists. Stay informed with CLN’s Ak-Chin Pavilion Address, Seating and Info Guide. Including directions, parking, rules, and items you can and cannot bring to the venue.
Ak-Chin Pavilion Directions
- Ak-Chin Pavilion is easily accessible off of the Papago Freeway (Interstate 10), which is west of Phoenix. Exit off I-10 at 75th, 83rd ave or the HOV 79th. Travel a 1/2-mile north of the I-10 between 79th Ave and 83rd Ave to reach your final destination at Ak-Chin Pavilion.
- Parking is incorporated into the ticket price for the majority of events, so there is no extra charge at the venue. Parking lots open two hours before the start of the show. VIP parking is available for $20 for each car, $40 per bus/limo/RV. VIP parking is reached from 79th Avenue.
- 2121 N 83rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85035
Ak-Chin Pavilion Parking
- Ak-Chin Pavilion parking lots open 2 hours before the event starts.
- For the majority of events at Ak-Chin Pavilion, there is no extra fee for parking, as it is typically included into your ticket price.
- Meanwhile VIP parking is reached from 79th Ave. Accordingly, VIP parking is available for an additional fee.
- VIP parking is available for $40 USD per bus/RV/limo, while VIP parking is available for vehicles at $20 USD.
Ak-Chin Pavilion Rules
- All alcoholic beverages and spirits, such as, beer and wine require persons of 21 years of age or older with proper ID. A full concession menu is available upon request.
- Strict policies prohibit smoking on the Ak-Chin Pavilion lawn seating area. However, there are designated smoking areas in the East and West plazas located conveniently inside the Ak-Chin Pavilion venue.
- A concession menu is available with beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks sold requiring ID.
- Ak-Chin Pavilion always wants everyone to have the best time possible when attending events, so pay close attention on what to bring and what not to bring so you can have a hassle-free experience.
- Depending on the event, there are certain things you may want to bring with you.
List of items you can bring to Ak-Chin Pavilion:
- One sealed water bottle (1.5 liter limit)
- Cameras (non-professional)
- Chairs (no higher than 9”)
- [Lawn chairs are available for rent on-site]
- Rain Jackets
- Seat Cushions
- Small Umbrellas
List of items you cannot bring to Ak-Chin Pavilion:
- Audio Recorders
- Chairs (higher than 9”)
- Illegal Drugs
- Flash Photography
- Laser Pointers
- Pets (except service animals)
- Video Recorders
- Video (removable lens cameras)
Ak-Chin Pavilion Important Information
- Ak-Chin Pavilion is an outside venue and all events are rain or shine.
- All policies are subject to change for each event so please call Ak-Chin Pavilion for up-to-date information at (602) 254-7200.
- Wheelchair seating is available so that wheelchairs can be safely placed. This specific mobile seating is available for those in sections 101, 203, 205 and 304. These specific seating areas are located near aisles. In addition, sight and hearing impaired seating is also available upon request.
- Companion seating is available with accessible seating in sections 100 and 201-205. These companion seats are bolted down to ensure your safety.
- The Ak-Chin Pavilion Box Office is open on event days from 10 A.M. until the headline act takes to the stage.
- For more information call the Ak-Chin Pavilion Box Office at (602) 254-7200.
[alert type=”red”]All acts, dates and ticket prices are subject to change without notice. Ticket prices subject to applicable fees. With safety in mind you may be subject to a search at some events and the venue reserves the right to refuse admission.[/alert]
[alert type=”green”]Ak-Chin Pavilion is one of the best venues & concert stadiums in Arizona to see your favorite artists perform live![/alert]
[alert type=”yellow”]The venue is rather large with a unique set up with a total capacity of 20,000. Seating around 8,000, under the Ak-Chin Pavilion roof and about 12,000 people can purchase GA tickets on a spacious grassy hillside behind the main stands.[/alert]
[alert type=”blue”]The famous Ak-Chin Pavilion is located in Phoenix and is one of the main music venues in Arizona. The total capacity is greater than Jobing.com Arena in Glendale and US Airways Center in Downtown Phoenix.[/alert]