This recipe is simple, hearty and delicioso!
You can make it not only as an appetizer but also to make a Blue Cheese Green Chili Chicken Casserole.
Just add 1 cup of chopped green chilies to the mixture and layer tortilla chips with the mixture, for about three (3) layers, then top with the cheddar cheese. Baking time is the same, but it needs to set for about 15 minutes after you take it out of the oven.
Tastes just like Enchiladas! Appetizer or dinner is made in no time and the flavor is so unique and mouth watering. So get busy and try both recipes!
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing, chunky style
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (we like Tabasco or Pace mild if you want it less hot)
- 2 large cans white meat chunk chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
Mix together cream cheese, blue cheese, hot sauce and chicken. Pour into a baking dish and cover with shredded cheese and chopped scallions. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve warm with crackers or corn chips.
Your family will love this unique flavor and scrumptious recipe!
CLN Community & Event Sponsor