- 1 large can of Green Enchalida Sauce
- 2 Cans of Rotel tomatoes to your liking (flavor wise)
- 3 Cans of beans, my family prefer’s pinto and black mixed (black, mix well)
- 2 Cans of Cream of Chicken
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 bunch of cilantro (well chopped, to release the flavor)
- 1 bunch of green onions (include the green part)
- garlic salt to your taste
- pepper to your taste
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Mix it all together place in crock pot on low for the day… At the end you may add cheese if you like. We make homemade tortilla strips on the
More in Country Cooking
350 degrees for 25 min is the foundation. Grilled – Grilling is going to...
Be careful with this recipe. If you make these ribs for friends and family,...
When we thought about creating this article, we wanted to focus on snacks that...
For some strange reason, (up until age 45) I thought my mom was crazy...