Our fantastic Country Baked Potato Casserole Recipe is hands down one of CLN’s most favorite meal for their cowboys.
- 8-10 medium sized red potatoes
- 1 8oz container sour cream
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Microwave potatoes until tender. Mash into a mixing bowl until chunky (leaving skin on). Add sour cream, 1 c. shredded cheese, bacon and scallions and mix until blended. Pour into a greased 9 X 13 baking dish. Top with 2nd cup of cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and golden on top. Serve the Country Baked Potato Casserole warm.
CLN Community & Event Sponsor