- 3-4 pounds beef brisket – trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 – 10 oz bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 – 10 oz bottle low sodium soy sauce
Sprinkle brisket on both sides with garlic, onion powder and black pepper. Put brisket in a large roasting bag. Pour worcestershire and soy sauces over meat and marinate overnight. Place meat in roasting pan and pierce several holes in top of bag. Bake at 325 degrees for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Discard sauce and place on cutting board. Cut diagonally across the grain and serve. Great with mashed potatoes and a green salad! You’re little horse wranglers will like it too!