Make plans now to enjoy these performances and while you’re there take advantage of the fabulous restaurants and gaming available to you.
On Friday, May 27, at 8 p.m., Neal McCoy brings his hits to The Lounge at Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino. Over the years, McCoy has released ten studio albums on various labels and had 34 singles on country radio. He had back-to-back number one singles, “No Doubt About It” and “Wink” from his 1993 platinum album, “No Doubt About It.” His success continued into the late 1990s, with two more platinum albums, a gold album, and six more Top 10 hits. McCoy released his next albums in 2003, 2011, and again in 2012.
Along with McCoy, lots of other great musical acts appear at Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino in June, including:
- Troubadour, a George Strait tribute band on Friday, June 3
- One Gunn One Love, showcasing Bob Marley’s work on Sunday, June 5 by the pool for Margarita Sundays
- Reckless in Vegas, with their renditions of songs by 1960s Las Vegas acts on Friday, June 10
- Piano Man, a tribute to Billy Joel and Elton John on Wednesday, June 8
- Listen to the Music, highlights Doobie Brothers hits on Friday, June 17
- Chuck E. Baby and the All Stars, performing fun dance and rock tunes on Saturday, June 25
Looking ahead to July, the Marshall Tucker Band performs on July 2. After more than 40 years, the Marshall Tucker Band continues to put on spectacular shows full of country, rock, jazz, blues, and everything in between.