The toughest sport on dirt is returning to Tulsa, Oklahoma on August 10 and 11, 2019! The PBR Express Ranches Classic is just one of many stops on the PBR Unleash the Beast Tour. With the PBR Finals drawing nearer each day, this is just one more opportunity for some cowboys to cover some bulls and make the buzzer.
All of this action is going down at the Bok Center in Tulsa on both Saturday, August 10 at 6:45 pm and Sunday, August 11 at 1:45 pm. If you are going to be in town a day early, make sure to check out the Official After-Party for the PBR, located in the streets of downtown Tulsa at Whiskey 918 both Friday & Saturday night starting at 9 pm on Friday and Saturday.
In addition to the PBR Performances and After Parties, there are several Meet N Greets going on around town that you can’t miss. Here are the big ones!
- Meet Monster Energy Rider Chase Outlaw! Monster Energy rider Chase Outlaw will be signing autographs on Saturday, from 1-2 p.m. at Reasor’s. Visit the 4909 East 41st Reasor’s in Tulsa to meet PBR’s World No. 1.
- If you missed Chase at Reasor’s, you can meet Wrangler rider, Chase Outlaw! He will be at the Wrangler Booth on the Bok Center Concourse from 5:30-6:15pm.
- Come out to Boot Barn and meet PBR stars Daylon Swearingen, Rubens Barbosa, and Danilo Carlos Sobrinho! They will be at Boot Barn, located at 3220 S. Memorial from 12-1pm.
- Come out to Boot Barn and meet PBR stars Mason Taylor and Taylor Toves! They will be at Boot Barn, located at 10127 E. 71 St. from 12-1pm.
- Come meet Wrangler rider J.B. Mauney! He will be at the Wrangler Booth on the Bok Center Concourse from 12:30-1:15pm.
PBR Unleash The Beast Express Ranches Classic 2019
Date: Saturday, August 10 at 6:45 p.m.; Sunday, August 11 at 1:45 p.m.
Address: Bok Center (200 South Denver Ave W, Tulsa, OK 74103)
Admission: Tickets start at $15
CLN Community & Event Sponsor