Kirchmann Media Group went shopping for the perfect cowboy stocking stuffers while in Las Vegas. Cowboy Lifestyle Network knows that during the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo gift buying is top notch at the many Cowboy Christmas gift shows. The western loot is beyond imaginable for even the famous pirate Black Beard. Here are the Kirchmann Media Group and Cowboy Lifestyle Network top picks for the ultimate Christmas stocking stuffers:
1. The autobiography of 8x World Champion, Fred Whitfield – Gold Buckles Don’t Lie. According to www.goldbucklesdontlie.com, The cost is around $25 plus shipping online and available in Boot Barns retain stores at Cowboy Christmas.
2. Next up on the shopping list, Kirchmann Media Group and Cowboy Lifestyle Network picked up the 2014 Cowgirs Historical Foundation calendar. The www.cowgirlshistoricalfoundation.com has pictures featuring the vintage clothes worn from the 1940s. If you need a gift for some special that loved Dale Evans and Roy Rogers they will appreciate this item. The cost is a donation made to their foundation.
3. The www.shootlikeagirl.com booth at Cowboy FanFest allows women to shoot a pistol, gun and bow. A Christmas stocking needs a lapel pin for $5 or a purple Christmas ornament to hang on the tree.
4. Entry ticket for the National Little Britches Association drawing ticket for a chance to win a custom made Tin Haul saddle valued at $5,000. Drawing tickets are $5 and will be awarded in July 2014.
5. Entry ticket for the National High School Rodeo Association are selling raffle tickets for $10 each and one winner receives a brand new $45K valued RAM Truck, second place a $14K valued Weatherby rifle
6. Entry ticket for the UNLV Rodeo Team – raffle prize is a five night stay at South Point Casino with five performance tickets to WNFR 2014. The tickets start at $5.
7.Cowboy Lifestyle Network and Kirchmann Media Group agree that another stocking stuffer is a five DVD set of the WNFR from www.rodeovideo.com, $39.95. Enjoy all the action over and over again from your living room throughout the rodeo season.
8. Tuf Cooper necklace for $25, wear a piece of the WNFR with his back number 3 embossed. Orders can be placed online here.
9. Boot socks with pretty lace that is above the boot top for the cowgirl on your shopping list.
10. Tickets to the 2014 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo!
CLN Community & Event Sponsor