Check out this great recipe for Slow Cooker Country Pulled Pork, the only recipe you will ever need to make your whole family happy!
1 (3 lb.) boneless pork shoulder, skin and excess fat removed
1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 cups bottled or homemade barbecue sauce
2 tablespoons mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon dry mustard
Salt and pepper
- Trim pork of any excess fat. Scatter onion over bottom of slow cooker and place pork on top. Add broth, cover and cook on low until very tender, about 8 hours. Remove meat and let cool.
- When cool enough to handle, pull meat into thin shreds, removing all fat and gristle. Skim excess fat from liquid in slow cooker.
- Return pulled pork to slow cooker and stir in barbecue sauce, mustard, honey and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 hour longer on low. Serve with coleslaw or cowboy beans!
This recipe will feed your family for a week and will great for leftovers. Check out this great recipe for Slow Cooker Country Pulled Pork, the only recipe you will ever need to make your whole family happy!
CLN Community & Event Sponsor