After an incredible year in rodeo fashion, the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo was the perfect finale for everyone to show off their most creative looks. Western flare took over the streets of Las Vegas leaving the locals and other tourists fully aware of our industry’s presence. I spotted the most sharply dressed cowboys and fashion forward women while out there, and here are some of my faves!
1. The National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame’s Tara Trask (center) brought her Fort Worth, TX style to Vegas in this western ensemble! She is wearing a Charlie 1 Horse felt hat with an H&M oxford shirt, Rock & Roll Cowgirl Jeans, a Wrangler belt with a Johnson & Held buckle and jewelry from her company Molly & Gidget! She is pictured with Kaci Riggs.
2. Marco Gutierrez (2nd from right) of the Dirty River Boys was at the Bullfighters Only Hooey party sporting a navy sports coat over a baby blue button down shirt, dark wash jeans, black boots and a clean silver belly hat! Pictured with him is Richmond Champion, Sterling Crawley, Max Frost, Colton James and Jacobs Crawley.
3. Navajo Nation member Shondina Lee ventured from Beshbitoh, Arizona to cheer on Arizona’s Sherry Cervi, Aaron Tsinigine, Derrick Begay, and Erich Rogers. She looked stunning in this black Forever 21 jumpsuit that was perfectly accessorized with her family-heirloom turquoise, a custom clutch from K Bar C Leather, and completed with Nova boots by Ariat.
4. Bareback qualifier Tim O’Connell and wife Sami look fabulous while showing off his NFR back number! Here he is sporting Cowboy Up denim, an American Hat Co. felt hat in steel, an Ashton Ferguson custom belt topped off with a black Sidran suit jacket!
5. Cal Poly University rodeo athlete Guiliana Torlai of Stockton, California was spotted wearing this vintage sugar skull sleeveless tee from Target with a Forever 21 faux suede midi skirt, and a Virgin Saints and Angels necklace. Although this look was common during NFR this year, I loved Torlai’s gem stoned Edelmen pumps from Nordstrom that really made her stand out.
6. Professional bull rider Remi Wildeman (center) of Elko Bags, NV was at the MGM Gold Buckle Zone looking sharp in this black on black ensemble with friend and photo bomber Kylie Thompson and singer Caden Gillard. Here he is wearing Wrangler Jeans, a Ralph Lauren shirt, Lucchese boots topped with an American Hat Company felt hat and a Bob Berg Necklace.
7. Leather and Vodka owner Kay Kropik (right) of Huntsville, TX carried her own rodeofied Louis Vuitton, turning heads everywhere while in this fringe knee length dress, paired with Double D Ranchwear’s Rough Rider Jacket, Old Gringo boots, a vintage squash blossom necklace from the Dirty Gringa, silver beads from YaYa Gurlz, and a silver belly that was passed down from her grandpa! She is pictured with her best friend, Katherine Allen.
Stay tuned for CLN NFR Best Dressed 2015: Part 2 coming soon!