After an incredible year in rodeo fashion, the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo was the perfect finale for everyone to show off their most creative looks. Western flare took over the streets of Las Vegas leaving the locals and other tourists fully aware of our industry’s presence. I spotted the most sharply dressed cowboys and fashion forward women while out there, and here are some of my faves for the NFR Best Dressed 2015 continued from yesterday’s post!
8. Owner of the Wonder Years Co. and girlfriend of ERA bareback rider Tilden Hooper, the lovely Katy Hall (left) was at the WNFR Style Show and Luncheon wearing an ivory duster from Target over an Eve Couture midi, cinched with a vintage leather belt. Also known for her tasteful hat collection, this one was built by Warbonnet Hatworks, and the Matisse brand shoes can be found at Teskey’s.
9. Professional bullfighter and amateur skyscraper Daryl Thiessen (3rd in from the right) of Elk Creek, Manitoba showed up to impress in his Spring Leather shoes, Wrangler jeans, black Bullfighters Only T-shirt, gray Le Chateau sports coat, and matching gray felt hat by Resistol. He is pictured with Justin Rumpford, Chuck Swisher, Dale Brisby, Dusty Tuckness and Weston Rutkowski.
10. The gorgeous Jena Venturacci, the girlfriend of NFR steer wrestling qualifier Trevor Knowles, accessorized this metallic Mimi Marie dirndl skirt and TJ Maxx chambray shirt with a Brit West belt, bracelet, and necklace, and knee high Sonora Boutique boots.
11. Amilcar traveled all the way from Panama to support tie-down roper Tuf Cooper at the WNFR! His bright Express shirt and silver belly American Hat Co. hat stood out against his dark Rock and Roll Cowboy jeans, Express jacket, and Lucchese boots.
12. I ran into WNFR flag girl Sonic Clifford of Rockyford, South Dakota while she sported these retro duds! This vintage western inspired sleeveless dress is from Fables by Barrie and was cinched at the waist with a concho belt and trophy buckle. She completed the look with a pair of red Old Gringos and a Charlie 1 Horse felt fedora!
13. Carol Koch of Wylie, TX made her annual trip to NFR to watch Randy Brown play at the Mandalay Bay Cowboyville. She made this patterned bargain maxi dress look fabulous by loading it down with turquoise jewelry before doing a little shopping at Cowboy Christmas! Patterned maxi dresses are a comfortable way to look boho chic!
14. Ride Network TV’s Meg Drake, from Fort Worth, TX rocked this daytime look in an American Hat Co. hat that was custom cut and shaped by the guys at Best Hat Store in Fort Worth, a southwestern print button down shirt she got in South Texas, a pair of Madewell skinny jeans, and Freebird by Steven booties. She is pictured with Carly Twisselman, NFR team roper Travis Woodard’s wife Rachel Woodard, and NFR team roper Jade Corkill’s wife, Haley Corkill.
Tune in tomorrow for the last of the NFR Best Dressed 2015 wrap up!
CLN Community & Event Sponsor