After an incredible year in rodeo fashion, the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo was the perfect finale for everyone to show off their most creative looks. Western flare took over the streets of Las Vegas leaving the locals and other tourists fully aware of our industry’s presence. I spotted the most sharply dressed cowboys and fashion forward women while out there, and here are the last few looks I fell in love with!
15. The Lace Cactus and Sookie Sookie owner from Hico Texas, Kelsey Johnson, poses in a flattering fringe mini dress and jacket from The Lace Cactus that was topped with a Southern Honey squash blossom and a belt from Not Too Shabby. Her closed toe over the knee boots from Nordstrom pulled this edgy black on black outfit together.
16. Charlie 1 Horse’s Kaci Riggs (right) winterized a fringe maxi skirt with a black and red plaid flannel and a felt Charlie 1 Horse hat. Her black boots, concho belt, and silver squash blossom necklace offer the perfect amount of western vibe while her boho purse balances out the look.
17. Designer Quincy Freeman shows off her one of a kind style during a Ride TV Network Segment at NFR. The buckskin bodycon is brightened with a Rodeo Quincy belt and boots, turquoise jewelry, and a Charlie 1 Horse felt fedora.
18. Girlfriend of NFR bull rider, Megan Caruso (center) made an appearance at the Hooey party on Thursday night in a “guitars and Cadillacs” shirt from Southern Jewlz, dark turquoise boots by Diba, a studded belt from Double Back Ranch, and a studded jacket from Southern Trends. She is pictured with Cowboy Lifestyle Network and the Velvet Steer Company’s Megan Wilson.
19. Midland, TX’s Jake Griffith came out Vegas to root for his good friend and WNFR bronc rider, Cody DeMoss. His classy getup caught my eye at the Gold Buckle Zone with the Resistol 20X black felt hat, pinstriped shirt by Cinch, Cinch jeans, Tony Lama boots, a J. Ferrar jacket and a HYO Silver Necklace!
20. Warbonnet Hat Works owner Dan McIntosh is photographed with wife Brooklyn McIntosh and daughter. Wearing a Polo Ralph Lauren V-neck t-shirt underneath a Polo oxford and a denim Levi’s jacket, with Cinch jeans, Rod Patrick caiman boots, and a Jennilie Poulin beaded belt, he finishes the look with a 3 inch brim black cherry hat that has a pencil rolled bound edge, with a Jade Robinson beaded band.
21. Wife of PRCA bull rider Cameron Mullins, and mother of champion steer rider Avery Mullins and baseball player Gunner Mullins, Becky Mullins is shown wearing a black maxi dress that’s skirted with flowy chiffon and side slits, pulled together with a concho belt and trophy buckle. She kept warm in a cuffed denim jacket and my favorite pair of laser inlay boots by Corral. She is pictured with her oldest son, Avery.
22. This Water Valley, TX cowgirl came out to Vegas to watch pal Carley Richardson compete in the barrel racing. She dropped jaws in a pair of buckskin color suede bell bottoms from Ella Blue, a navy crush velvet crop top from H&M, Dolce Vita chunky heels, and turquoise from the
Apache Trading Company.